Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goa Tour - Tantalizing Your Senses And Beyond

I am fortunate enough to be able to spend much of my year time enjoying the gorgeous Goa Holidays. The entire credit here goes here to my job profile. Yes! I am a travel expert, which ultimately gives me many opportunities to go on Goa Holidays.
So, join me as I’ll be your personal “Online Travel Guide”. When should you get here or which India vacation packages to opt for or where to stay in or how to get here, these are the normal queries of any traveller.
Before my very first Goa Holidays, I always though that Goa is known for its beautiful beaches. Yes! I was wrong, as there’s lot more than mere sand and surf. Goa is in fact a complete “Tourist Paradise”.
So, here’s quick guide to when and how to visit Goa or where to stay when here?
As per my personal exploration of this dynamically beautiful city, summers (from March to May) are really hot and very humid. Winters (from November to March) beautiful and offers pleasant weather. Hence, the best times are of course winters and I personally too love this season and most of my visits to Goa happen during this season.
Goa, being such a famous tourist spot is very well-connected by air, rail and road by rest of the country. You can choose your communication way as per your convenience.
Alongside, accommodation is not all a problem in this happening city of India. The wide range of accommodation here is really impressive. You will easily locate hotels, timeshares, luxury resorts, guesthouses, tree houses, bamboo huts and even amazing ancient villas.
Goa, being a romantic getaway is also widely popular among honeymooners. This has ultimately brought a huge increase in sale of Goa Honeymoon packages.
So... what are you waiting for? Go ahead; pack your bags for that memorable Goa Holidays.

0 comments: